A Bloodtoof blog

Sigmark

Howdy folks. 

I'm a long time wfb player who has "returned to the fold" of AoS after the end times. Although I never had the negative outlook on AoS that a few folk did, I was never able to play it due to my local player base throwing in the towel.

I only managed a few sporadic games with my empire with people who were curious but wouldn't commit. Then with the GHB dropping a few people at my club started to make positive noises and started to dust off their old armies. 

Having played a few games and making positive noises I managed to convince the old wfb players to have a few games. The rest is history as they say...

With a now healthy AoS uptake at my club and surrounding area I thought it high time to put my empire to one side and branch out into another faction... The Ironjawz!

With my first AoS tournament at the start of June (Cry Havoc) I also thought it a great time to start a wee blog of my games, painting, general ramblings etc. I'm not the fastest painter so having a deadline is very helpful.

To date I've got my cabbage, 5 brutes and 10 ardboys done... better get my finger out!

So to kick off here's a few chappy pics of some of my Bloodtoofs to date.

20170412_210459.jpg

20170412_210529.jpg

20170412_210541.jpg

I've got my list all planned out. I don't really think it's optimum but it's only a one day fun event so I'm not to bothered. The list is 

Megaboss on mawkrusha krusha 

Megaboss on foot

Shaman

Warchanter

10 brutes

5 brutes

2 x 10 ardboys

3 gore gruntas

Iron fist batallion

So I'm (very) slowly working my way through all this.

Archived