Chaos Undivided :D

Sete

Ye im getting 2 boxes of chaos warriors.

For now it will be enough. Checked the box set and its a pretty good deal. Already comes with sorc and knights.

I dont like chariots so I will use the chariot beast as a beastman warthog.

I just hope that my oponent won't minde using Archaon on foot rules for my warlord.

Quick question, does the Chaos Lord of Slanesh has a warscroll in Grand Alliance Chaos?

And what are the rules?

The Sigvald model does not have any rules listed im GW site. Thats why I am asking :)

14 hours ago, Sete said:

Quick question, does the Chaos Lord of Slanesh has a warscroll in Grand Alliance Chaos?

And what are the rules?

The Sigvald model does not have any rules listed im GW site. Thats why I am asking :)

Wnds 5 Mv 5" Sv 4+ Brv 8

QuickSilver Sword: RNG 1" Att 6 Hit 3+ Wnd 3+ Rnd -1 Dmg 1

Special Rules:

Rune Shield 5+ save for Mortal Wounds

Strive for Perfection +1 to Hit against Heroes and Monsters

Command Ability - Lord of Excess  1 Mortal Slaanesh Unit within 12" can make an extra attack (With the same weapon) when rolling 6+

Great! It has a shield! The app does not work where I live (channel islands) so I had a bit of trouble knowing his rules. Glad they are different from the regular chaos lord.

1 minute ago, Sete said:

Great! It has a shield! The app does not work where I live (channel islands) so I had a bit of trouble knowing his rules. Glad they are different from the regular chaos lord.

Which island are you on? I regularly fly to Guernsey for work.

Archived