allegiance and spells

ageofpaddsmar

Question

4 answers to this question

i posted the same question.

all the book says is a "wizards in a bonesplitterz army may choose spells from lore of the savage waagh"

which is the same wording as "a bonesplitterz army may choose bonesplitterz allegiance or desctruction allegiance"

so it didn't specifically say it requires the allegiance, but i could see it being interpreted both ways.

I don't have the Bonesplittaz book so I'm assuming it's the same layout as the others.  According to Disciples of Tzeentch book, the spell lores are an allegiance ability.  Though as you pointed out with the Bonesplittaz, the wording before the spell section states the similar "Wizards in a Tzeentch army..." in DoT.  What is important to note however is that if you go to the beginning of your Allegiance Abilities section it should break down what all abilities are considered Allegiance Abilities.   For example in the DoT book the following paragraphs are located on pg 73, under the header Allegiance Abilities (pg 72).

Battle Traits

Command Traits

Artifacts of Power

Spell Lores

This will be located on the very first page that begins to discuss Allegiance Abilities in your Bonesplittaz book more than likely.

To clarify: this would mean you need to take Bonesplittaz allegiance to access the spells.  Or rather, you must choose to use the Allegiance Abilities of Bonesplittaz, and not your grand alliance.

Archived