Khorne 2000pts advice appreciated.

Blood&skulls

Hi all. I would like some feedback from you guys on my army list. I collect mainly to paint an drew model but do play occasionally. I don't mind if the list isn't super competitive but would like to win the occasional friendly. 

The list is: 

juggerlord 

2x3 skullcrushers (sometimes played as 1x6) 

3x 10 blood warriors 

2x 5 wrathmongers 

blood stoker 

bloodsecrator 

skull grinder 

bloodthirster of rage 

I will try to ge some pictures up if my phone starts playing ball. Feedback welcome! 

Hi all. I would like some feedback from you guys on my army list. I collect mainly to paint an drew model but do play occasionally. I don't mind if the list isn't super competitive but would like to win the occasional friendly. 
The list is: 
juggerlord 
2x3 skullcrushers (sometimes played as 1x6) 
3x 10 blood warriors 
2x 5 wrathmongers 
blood stoker 
bloodsecrator 
skull grinder 
bloodthirster of rage 
I will try to ge some pictures up if my phone starts playing ball. Feedback welcome! 

Best advise I can do is wait one week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going to spend points for 10 wrathmongers, I'd recommend going all out with 15 and the Bloodstorm battalion. Shooting gets -1 to hit against them, they get extra attacks on 6s, and no battleshock for your giys within 8" of them. I got best general at adepticon 1k with it. Plus it's fun to play!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Super stoked right? Because I know I am!

I think the list looks cool so far. However I do think you might want to consider Bloodletters as a bigger backbone instead of the Blood Warriors. Both are fully optional but the Rage Bloodthirster really likes them. I think you might like them as the in-between Warriors and Raevers, I know I do.

Cheers,

• 3 weeks later...

So to ressurect this thread slightly I got the new tome yesterday. Really pleased. 

The list I have got now is: 

juggerlord: general (slaughter born, blood forged armour)

2x3 skull crushers 

3x10 blood warriors 

2x5 wrathmongers 

skull grinder 

Bloodforged battalion 

2x blood secrators

mighty lord of khorne (blood forged armour)

slaughter priest/exalted death bringer/blood stoker (not decided on this one yet) 

cool models, good battalion, a decent amount of heroes and bodies and bonus attacks up the wazoo. 

Thoughts? 

Archived