Greetings

drjonson

Hello ereryone! I'm a veteran Warhammer General, been playing since mid 90s. Started with a Greenskin army, built an Empire force through 7th and 8th ed and started a WoC army as The End Times hit. AoS has not really taken force here in Sweden, most of "my" community and the tournament scene are going with 9th Age. I play that, but I'm really jooked on AoS!! Lsitening to a lot of Pods, reading the fluff and are truly inspired. Bought and started to build a Nurgle force, planning a Death Army (Recently bought Elspeth von Draken from FW to use as my Vampire Lord on Zombie Dragon - thnx to @kelfrei for the idea! ) and can't believe how good the new Ironjawz look. Hope to share my progress and keep getting motivation from this site. Cheers!

WAAAGH!!

Hi there!!
You were also Greenskins lover?! 
Me love the Greenskins ever since the 90s.. Never left them.. Stop completely since 2007.. And now I am back..
Age of Sigmar is awesomesauce.. IronJaws are even more awesome!! I totally love them..

On 2016-05-08 at 11:46 AM, gnaleinad said:

WAAAGH!!

Hi there!!
You were also Greenskins lover?! 
Me love the Greenskins ever since the 90s.. Never left them.. Stop completely since 2007.. And now I am back..
Age of Sigmar is awesomesauce.. IronJaws are even more awesome!! I totally love them..

Hi!

I've allways had a thing for the Greenskins, although I have not added to my army since the late 90s/early 00s. Planning to start with that now! Just have to start/finsih the Nurgle force I have bought...

Archived