Where to next in warhammer quest

CDM

Hammerhal is out soon and I must say I was slightly disappointed with the no new models but the game looks great and the models you get are a good value.

What I was most disappointed about though was taht I thought that a death themed dungeon would have been a great way to go. The detail they have put into Hammerhal and it's districts and history looks great, really great stuff on GWs part there.

What would we all like to see in future expansions and installments? Death infested catacombs or perhaps an orruk city with all the forces of destruction going at it? What sort of  new models or factions could they bring in? 

They've set this game up beautifully to be expandable in White Dwarf.   

New DM dungeon scenario layouts on a double page spread would be amazing (I'm hoping for an official dungeon map using silver tower tiles in the near future, or even use the gorechosen board as a final Khorne boss room).

More exotic adversaries.

Orc and undead themed dungeons/releases in the future too please.

I was also disappointed by the lack of new models and the fact the we're getting 20 models less than in Silver Tower. Sure it's the full option sprue's but that doesn't make up for the lack of minis. I'm not sure how I'll manage to play as Hammerhal requires a GM, and here at home we're only 2 and prefer to play co-op than vs. Which is why I go to the local hobby shop to play AoS. 

What I'd like to see is proper expansions with new story and tiles.

And a system to substitute enemies with similar leveled rivals, kind of like Descent 2nd ed. 

Archived