Thank You GW - Another Great Customer Service Moment

Sleboda

When the Tzeentch book was on pre-order, you could get free spell cards for each book you ordered, while supplies lasted.

I rushed on to the site, ordered two books and checked out quickly. When I reviewed the order, I saw only one set of cards on it. The cards sold out before I could fix it.  I called GW and they said it should only be one per order.  When I called their attention to what the order page said (one per book, not one per order), they put me on a list and said they would get me my cards when they could.

"When they could" was today.

In my mail I had an airmail package with the cards inside. There was also a nice card with some orks on it and a customer-friendly phrase or two.

GW really nailed the customer service on this one, and I wanted to say something in public, not just to them directly. Too often we complain in public but don't praise.  I am not innocent of that myself. So, here we are.  Thank you, GW, for honoring what you said on the site, making a promise, keeping it, and adding in a little delighter to boot.  Well done.

Ditto, they have been great. I’ve ordered lots from them recently with no problems. Even when there has been they been great. I ordered some stuff from Forgeworld, they turned up with a couple of small pieces missing, after I emailed them replacement parts turned up in less than a week.

Unlike some other recent experiences with other online hobby suppliers who both kept me waiting for over 6 weeks for orders to turn up. Neither bothered to let me know there’d been a hold up, and until I asked one of them didn’t bother to tell me that the thing I’d ordered was actually out of stock and they had no idea when it would be turning up.

So thumbs up to GW, long may they reign!

Archived