LOA/Chaos Exmouth, Devon, UK

Hi

I'm a long time collector, haven't played much Fantasy since WFB 4th Ed. AoS has got me interested in WFB & gaming again

I was a member of the Chaos Dwarves Online (CDO) forum (Doombeard) but recently ended my association with that group as there is so much Anti-AOS rhetoric it was beginning to get a bit depressing, I splintered off and started a resistance in the form of the Age of Sigmar (Age of Sig Zharr) Chaos Dwarf Facebook Group in the hope of connecting with new people, which is where I found Ben Curry and heard of this website.

Looking forward to following some plogs and reading some bat reps, and maybe one day sharing some of my stuff too!

WAAAGH!! 

Hi there James! 

Can't play a game with you(I am from Singapore) but I started with Warhammer Fantasy 4th edition also!! Still have my Orcs and Goblin army book.. I am loyal to the WAAAGH! and the new IronJaws are the bomb..

This Pro-AoS forum is great!! All those poisonous people that were cursing AoS is just ******. AoS is so fantastic it will run for 50 years! LOL..

Archived