Shut up and take my money

punkisdead

Been away from the hobby for a while. I was a 40K player back in 5th Edition, and a Warmahordes player as well. Then this past fall someone talked me into purchasing the AoS starter box, and I'm instantly hooked. I've managed to amass quite the Chaos collection (Khorne mortals and daemons, as well as Nurgle) over a short period of time. This time around I'm also bringing my son along for the ride as he's just about to turn 11. Got him hooked on Blood Bowl already, so it's only a matter of time before he's playing AoS with me at game nights.

5 hours ago, punkisdead said:

Been away from the hobby for a while. I was a 40K player back in 5th Edition, and a Warmahordes player as well. Then this past fall someone talked me into purchasing the AoS starter box, and I'm instantly hooked. I've managed to amass quite the Chaos collection (Khorne mortals and daemons, as well as Nurgle) over a short period of time. This time around I'm also bringing my son along for the ride as he's just about to turn 11. Got him hooked on Blood Bowl already, so it's only a matter of time before he's playing AoS with me at game nights.

Do it! Get your son and his friends involved. It's a great bonding experience - I visit gw and paint with my son, plus me, him, my nephew and brother in law have big battles together. We did a 2k on sat and it was great

Archived