Counts as: Flesh Hounds and Karanak

mrstimpson38

So I wanted to run these two units for a while now with my little Chaos force I have assembled, but I couldn't get over the price and looks of either of the units. So I did like most people and picked up a pack of Chaos Warhounds as a counts as replacement. That left me in a weird position for Karanak. Sure, I could use a Warhound and spruce him up a bit with a slightly larger and elaborate base, along with a little kit bashing to really sell it, but I wanted something special to represent Pappa Khorne Dog. So after some searching I found this...

12ae1544dc94be31f9b4ab6e05a1f169.jpg

...and was completely blown away by the sculpt. It's from an out of print (I think?) game called Hell Dorado, but I don't play in any official shops, so the rule of cool will allow it to be ran. One of the things I really like about this counts as is that it seems like it will look really good next to the counts as Warhounds. Especially once they're painted. I'll be putting him on a slightly larger base then the Hounds, and I'll definitely be giving him a special base theme to really make him stand out.

What do you guys think? I'm super excited to get him in the mail and take a look at him. What do you guys use for your counts as Flesh Hounds and Karanak? Anyone want to share what you use? I'd love to see them!

Sent from my Z958 using Tapatalk

Archived