Starter set stormcast weapons question

Kessler

Hi all, I soon start a new army and decided to go for stormcast. I thought starter set would be good value, but I have a little concern what weapons are included in the set. 

Can anybody comment, if the set has:

1. Swords for liberators

2. Javelins for prosecutors

3. Starsoul mace for paladins

8 hours ago, Kessler said:

Hi all, I soon start a new army and decided to go for stormcast. I thought starter set would be good value, but I have a little concern what weapons are included in the set. 

Can anybody comment, if the set has:

1. Swords for liberators

2. Javelins for prosecutors

3. Starsoul mace for paladins

Yeah it can be a bit frustrating with the Stormcast starter set, especially considering that the Start Collecting is really meant to merge with it to complete the Retributors.

Saying that if you have both then you can get one unit of Sword Liberators /Javelin Prosecutors. It's also a pretty straightforward conversion to make the Decimator axes look like Starsoul Maces plus you get all the special weapons for the Prosecutors that are pretty easy to fit onto Liberators as well.

The main thing is the value which is very hard to beat. Either split with a friend or looking on eBay will net you the Stormcast half of the starter for roughly $50/£40 and then the Start Collecting for $85/£50 minus one of the many discounts available from stores will give you a sizable force for pretty cheap. 

I had this same issue, now me I don't want swords on my liberators so that's a plus. I have bought in total for my stormcast 2 starter sets(the box with khorne) 2 boxes of judicators and 3 boxes of paladins to fill my warrior brotherhood out. Now the Lord celestant on dracoth I have cut a few of the lordly bits off and will run them as concussers. I sold one relictor and still may sell the other not sure. Now since that leaves me with 6 retributars I may covert one into a knight vexilor. But with the 3 boxes of paladins, once you have built the 5 retributars and 20 protectors with the starsoul maces,  you are left with enough bits to give your liberator primes 2h weapons either sword or mace. With a little conversion work you can have it all. Check my you tube channel out for a description on how I did the conversion. Beasts and brews.

Archived