Sweet new magnets for model projects

DeGriggs

Hey guys and gals, want to pass this along. I recently picked up a box of these magnets for my Stormcast Eternals cav and wanted to share. These little magnets are awesome because the polarity is marked which made getting the right facing into the right areas super fast and easy. Saved me a ton of time working with those tiny weapon options lol. Here's a link to the ones I picked up.

https://twoplustough-store.com/products/1-16-x-1-32-magsavvy-magnets

I did a review of them over on my channel

watch the review here!

20170119_175900_1024x1024.jpg

20170119_225208_160x.jpg

20170119_185336_160x.jpg

20170119_183014_160x.jpg

Hello. Are you magnatizing all the weapon options on Dracoths?

I'm currently magnatizing shield arms/duel wield arms on x20 liberators and I'll probably need some more soon.

Outside of having to get more shoulder pads for the liberators the kit came with all options. Did you have to get anything else for Dracoths? (If that's what you're doing that is.)

10 hours ago, Vasshpit said:

Hello. Are you magnatizing all the weapon options on Dracoths?

I'm currently magnatizing shield arms/duel wield arms on x20 liberators and I'll probably need some more soon.

Outside of having to get more shoulder pads for the liberators the kit came with all options. Did you have to get anything else for Dracoths? (If that's what you're doing that is.)

Insta mould is your friend here. I used it to duplicate shoulder pads for my magnetised cataphractii.

Archived