GA Chaos Competitive 2k list feedback requested!

Shoe

This is an army put together via random scraps in my collection, I'm looking for feedback on it. 

This needs to stand up to armies like the Kunnin Rukk, Beastclaw Raiders and Empire supergriffon/gunlines. 

The methodology is:

• Gaunt Summoner on vortex & Warplightning cannons for mortal wound spam
    • I deploy these on different ends of the table, to encourage my opponent to split forces
    • WLC put out an average of 3mw per turn each, so I'm aiming at sniping heroes by turn 1 or 2
  • The second spell is to put mystic shield on the bullgor
  • The doombull is only the general so it can put the command ability on the bulls
  • 30 Chaos Warriors to tarpit/hold objectives and be generally tanky
  • The 9 bullgor are in one unit so they all get the mystic shield buff
  • Under 2k for triumph table roll (figured it's better than a random skaven weapon team) 

Leaders
Gaunt Summoner (100)
- Artefact: Chaos Talisman
Doombull (120)
- General
- Doombull Great Axe
- Trait: Great Destroyer
- Artefact: Daemon Weapon

Battleline
10 x Chaos Warriors (180)
- Hand Weapon & Shield
- Hand Weapon & Shield
- Greatblade

Units
9 x Bullgors (540)
- Great Axes

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Scenery
Balewind Vortex (100)

Total: 1940/2000

I would give your doombull the chaos runeblade artefact so his great axe gets another attack. I think better then a CHANCE at a single mortal wound and also gives him an extra dice to potentially get an additional attack (from bloodgreed). Also, give him lord of war rather then unpredictable destruction. UP is only an extra 1/6th chnace at +1 hit, where LOW is automatic. I think its much better for your doombull, as he now gets 4 attacks that hit on 2+ and wound on 2+ getting extra attacks on 5+!!

Archived