Introductions!

Kye

Father, painter, avid reader of fluff.

Started playing at 14 but took the same break most people do at 18. Started up again when j became a father, ten years later.

Currently at the end of the Skaven army, and haven't jumped at anything new yet.

8 minutes ago, KyeBaker said:

Kye

Father, painter, avid reader of fluff.

Started playing at 14 but took the same break most people do at 18. Started up again when j became a father, ten years later.

Currently at the end of the Skaven army, and haven't jumped at anything new yet.

Although I am pretty sure when Skaven players get to the end of a Skaven army.. they start another Skaven army 

Looking forward to the game tonight dude!

Hello Everyone, my name is Rich and I have have just recently got back into wargaming after a very long break. Now with two boys who are old enough to appreciate the games I enjoyed so much, I am slowly introducing them to these games.

I am working on starting back up a grand alliance death army (huge vampire counts fan way back when). So on my workbench right now are a unit of spirit hosts and a tomb banshee.

I look forward to discussing games and topics with you all.

12 hours ago, rjward1999 said:

Robert, only a mere 16, but a follower of the deathly powers that seep through the lands of the living. Also a devoted follower of the Horned Rat; that's how I began and that's how I'll end!

4 hours ago, TheParallax said:

Hello Everyone, my name is Rich and I have have just recently got back into wargaming after a very long break. Now with two boys who are old enough to appreciate the games I enjoyed so much, I am slowly introducing them to these games.

I am working on starting back up a grand alliance death army (huge vampire counts fan way back when). So on my workbench right now are a unit of spirit hosts and a tomb banshee.

I look forward to discussing games and topics with you all.

Hi guys. Where about a are you guys based? 

Hi everyone,

My name is Stephen, I'm a 28 years old writer living in Nottingham. I've been miniature gaming since I was 8 and I've never really stopped. 

I started with 40k and then migrated to WFB where I really got into the competitive scene. I had a brief jaunt over to Warmahordes but when AOS was released I knew I wanted to give it a go and so here I am.

I decided to give the Stormcast Eternals a go as I loved the models and the fiction behind them and that's what I am painting currently.

Nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll get to play against some of you in the near future. I'm looking forward to seeing this game community grow and thrive.

Cheers,

Stephen

• 4 months later...

Hiya guys,

i used to to live in Ramsgate but now in Cornwall.

i have an addiction to most things age of sigmar! Since the release last year I'm hooked!

i might pop on down to the Grump Goblin when I'm down soon to see what's up! 

- Jason

• 1 month later...
On 09/09/2016 at 6:00 PM, V1P3I2 said:

Hiya guys,

i used to to live in Ramsgate but now in Cornwall.

i have an addiction to most things age of sigmar! Since the release last year I'm hooked!

i might pop on down to the Grump Goblin when I'm down soon to see what's up! 

- Jason

Hey dude! Only just seen this! Always welcome down! 

Archived