MSU 2000 death mixed

Dragon10

Hi all looking at creating a fun list to play and a good one to look at. How does the below look competitive wise?

1 x Vampire lord on dragon 

5 x blood knights

5 x blood Knights 

3 x varghiests 

3 x varghiests 

1 x vampire lord on steed (wolf trainer)

5 x dire wolves 

5 x dire wolves 

5 x dire wolves

1 x ghoul king

10 x ghouls

10 x ghouls

10 x ghouls 

11 hours ago, Dragon10 said:

Hi all looking at creating a fun list to play and a good one to look at. How does the below look competitive wise?

1 x Vampire lord on dragon 

5 x blood knights

5 x blood Knights 

3 x varghiests 

3 x varghiests 

1 x vampire lord on steed (wolf trainer)

5 x dire wolves 

5 x dire wolves 

5 x dire wolves

1 x ghoul king

10 x ghouls

10 x ghouls

10 x ghouls 

You would get far more value out of Manfred as your general if you're taking blood knights then a Vampire Lord on ZD.

He also is a solid buffer for vargheists. Although flayers will work better with his Reroll 1 to hit and wound.

I like the use of dogs think it's cool though they don't do the tarpit thing as well as they usually would if you don't have a corpse cart.  I'd definitely recommend you add a corpse cart and get +1 to cast from it as well. Also drop the dogs into a more summon capcity so you can use them to control the board.

I think the ghouls work well here as a nice screen for your blood knights though. I'd probably get zombies instead though as they are cheaper and will likely serve about the same purpose at such low model count. freeing up some points if you drop the king.

I think your list might serve you better if you did an all mounted list with summoning.  When i say this. I mean it might just look realiyng freaking cool!!! something like

Corpse cart

3x10zombies

3x5 blood knights

VL, VL, & VLoZD

summoning pool:

zombie dogs, Hex wraiths, & black knights

i didn't point it out, but wouldn't that look so cool.  Honestly don't think i care for the VLoZD as he won't match to much, but still it'd be cool ^.^. Also the black knights/ hexwraiths/ zombie dogs all serve as gereat tarpits to anvil for your blood knight hammers. 

Archived