Howdy

YuJuFrazer

Hello im Yu Ju, and im looking to get into Age of Sigmar, or 9th age what ever it is called now.  Fantasy is ramping up in my store, tho alot of the players are terrible at explaining stuff. SO i have a million questions.  Not sure if i can ask them here or not so if not please just message me and ill move this to the most appropriate location.

First ive played 40k (Grey Knights, Necrons) and also 30k (Iron Hands), so im fimiliar with GW/FW modeling and rules, but zero clue how Fantasy works.

Question 1: What is the rule book called, and do i need to buy it? i keep hearing from everyone that there are free PDFs online for Fantasy due to the rocky start it had during relaunch. ( i dont believe it tho due to GWs mass greediness lol)

Question 2: How do the factions break down? i seen there are 4 different factions, Death, Chaos, Destruction and, Order with in those, there a million sub factions. Im assuming if i wanted to play orcs there isnt just an orc codex i can buy that has every orc unit rule in it, im assuming i have to buy multiple books. 

Ill think of more questions later, on and post them some where else that isnt the intro sections. Im looking to getting into this game, and just need people who can explain stuff well to talk to :) even if some one has kik and can answer my questions would be huge for me :)

• 1 month later...

Archived