Optimizing my Stormcast Eternals

Westtk2

Hello TGA Community I need your help!

I have a large list of Stormcast Eternals that I need to optimize for a 2000 pts tournament coming up in a month. Are there models I need to buy in order to make a competitive list? I only have experience playing against Beastclaw Raiders and I get tabled every time.

I have the following models:

20 Judicators with bows

20 Retributors

12 Prosecutors with javelins

30 Liberators with hammer and shield

1 Lord Celestant on Dracoth

1 Lord Relictor

1 Lord Castellant

1 Knight Azyros

Hey there!

I unfortunately don't play Stormcast . . . yet, but I have played a few games in tournaments against them. I play solely Bretonnians, but if I were to start up another army it would be Stormcast. There are a few optimized builds for competitive play you can gravitate towards that I have seen in the tournaments matches I've seen and from the list above, I recommend getting some Paladins . . . lots of Paladins and the Lord Vexilor (or whoever the teleport guy is. I forgot his name.) 

You can run the battalion that deepstrikes your army. That list is great, but it seems to be a list that is built around the idea of "all or nothing." Or the other list I lost against was:

(3) Units of (5) Liberators

(1) Lord Vexilor

(1) Star Dragon

(1) Knight Azyros

(1) Unit of (5) Judicators 

and the rest Paldins with soul star maces and axes

OMG! That list hands out soo many mortal wounds. 

Sorry, I'm not much help, but that is what I have seen at competetive tournaments if you want to gravitate towards a meaner list. Good Luck to and Happy Gaming!

Archived