Sigmar's Vengeance 2k list

N_Watson

So after much deliberation, I bit the bullet and ordered the Sigmar's Vengeance box for Stormcast  ( I had a thread here last week discussing the the two order boxes) 

I presume that judicator units would be a goodbsupplement to this box. 

What else would the more seasoned SCE players recommend as an expansion as I haven't even pkay against a SCE army yet lol. 

Box content for the unaware are

Celestant Prime

Azyros

Paladin unit

10 liberator

Dracoth knights. 

HELP!  

Depends. Do you want Paladins as your center-piece and move into the direction of the Warrior Brotherhood? At least 5 more Paladins, one more Azyros (I would recommend magnetizing both of the Azyros so you can play the Venator when needed), 2x5 Judicators and a Castellan. This allows you to play Realmgate Wardens. Once you get at least one unit of Prosecutors, you can move to Hammerstrike Force and Vanguard Wing. At 2000 and 20 Paladins you can play the Warrior Brotherhood.

If you fancy the Dracoths more and you do not like to teleport as much as you like to run move up and run down the opponent, then go for more Dracoths, the Celestant Prime and Castellan, build a Venator and maybe get a second one and either more Liberators and Judicators to fill up the Battleline and a Stardrake. While arguably less potent (still got some testing to do) than the Warrior Brotherhood, I have made some smashing lists with it and it is a nice change of pace to have something different from just more of the same dude with a slightly different weapon.

So I gather that a strong base for flexibility, is 2x5judicators and more paladin's. Then a mix and match of characters. 

Going halfs for the starter box, so going to have 3 prosecutor 10 more libs and the celestant on dracoth as well 

Also saw that Ben Johnson warrior brotherhood box had only 2 starsoul maces in the retributors unit, so I could pick up another 2 snap fit retributors and then I only need to buy 2 extra boxes of paladin's for 20. 

Thanks guys. 

Alright, so done a bit of buying and have this so far.

20 paladins ( 5 are snap fit with no starsoul options, so only have a possible 6 maces )

20 liberators ( 10 are multi pose ) 

3 prosectors

2 Dracoth knights

1 Lord celestant on dracoth

1 knight azyros

1 celestant prime 

Looking to pick up my Judicators tonight and a character. I don't start off playing warrior brotherhood as I understand that it is filth and would like to get a few games in with them before people fall out with me :P

How do the formations you mentioned work in matched play @Immersturm

Archived