Vulkite berzerkers

Tizianolol

Question

11 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, BaldoBeardo said:

As long as distance between closest models is greater than nine inches. So 9.00000000000001 inches is fine.
Put another way - if they charge, a roll of 9 or less won't get then into contact, but a roll of 9 or more will get them within the half inch range.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

You surely mean a roll of 8 or less. ?

And remeber you can reroll on dice on the charge roll so it is pretty much a 50/50 to make it. Pop up when you have a chance for a double turn and the odds are very much in your favor.

12 minutes ago, BaldoBeardo said:

Nope, 9 or less. By definition, if they have to be more than 9" away, a roll of 9 won't get them into contact, hence the example...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

No but you are within a half inch. If you roll a nine and you are 9,4 inches away you make according to the 4 page rules.

56 minutes ago, Nico said:

You reroll one of the dice with the Horn, which feels better than both dice intrinsically (but I haven't checked that). so if you roll a 5 and a 2, you reroll the 2 and seek a 4. you want to get at least one 6 on the first roll.

I havnt done the calculation but it is better. On average the dice you are not rerolling is going to be higher than average. If that makes sense. ☺

Probably. The question is how often do you roll a 2, 2 or worse (when the reroll both is better); and how significant is that. It doesn't really matter, since it's clearly better than having no reroll at all if you take Hearthguard Berserkers instead.

Archived