Destruction army list 2000 point

Arael

I all!

dont have much time to play :P but i like list building and trying to have good balanced list that could have theirs chance vs anyone.

the idea behind this list is to have a lot of body count (70+ model 200 + wound) fast hard hitting melee unit ( kunning could be used for double movement and double melee phase too) and heavy hitting cheap heroes , I have two Mage for dispel,mortal wound,arcane shield and two gorges for artillery crew hunting or surprise attack on heroes left alone.

so any comments welcome

Leaders
Orruk Warboss On Wyvern (240)
- General
- Trait: Bellowing Tyrant
- Artefact: Battle Brew
Savage Big Boss (100)
Orruk Warchanter (80)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)
Moonclan Grot Shaman (60)

Units
Gorgers x 2 (120)
Savage Orruks x 30 (300)
Savage Orruks x 10 (100)
Savage Orruks x 10 (100)
Orruk Brutes x 10 (360)
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)
Orruk Brutes x 5 (180)

Behemoths

War Machines

Battalions
Kunnin' Rukk (60)
Ironfist (60)

Scenery

Total: 2000/2000

Wow this looks tough! Interesting list indeed! I'm thinking that the Brutes provide a nice close combat line on their own. I would seriously consider turning the 30 block of savage orruks into archers for that whopping 180 shots/turn! That will be disgusting!

What are you planning for the night goblin shammies?

Nice inclusion of the wyvern. Very underrated unit. Low points, relatively tough, and his command ability giving all orcs an extra hit is gonna hurt bad! I have a similar list playing regular orc boys. They get boosted to 2 attacks at over 20 models, 3 with the wyvern's command ability. People don't expect it.

Let us know how it works out :D

***EDIT*** Just noticed if you turn the boyz into archers, you will no longer have a 3rd battleline unit. Maybe drop the 2 night goblin shammies and put in a unit of 3 orgors? They'll do more damage anyway. Have fun!

Archived