Worst units in Chaos.

Broken Netcode

I'm not sure I get the hate for warhounds. 80 points for 10 models that move 16 inches (due to an auto 6 inch run) isn't bad. They're great for objective grabbing. Additionally, since they have large bases, you can use them to screen an entire army with ease. If you don't need that screen, put them to the side and use them to nab objectives late game.

Stat wise they're terrible, but they have a lot of tactical uses

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^Yeah, unfortunately, he's underwhelming. So I take the Harbinger whenever I'm doing a mortal Nurgle build. The buff that he gives is over the top whether it's on blight kings, marauders, or chosen. Chosen with a 5+ ward save are the answer for Nurgle lists that usually lack that rending attack profile. He's rapidly becoming my DLHWI guy.

On 18/11/2016 at 2:25 PM, FullMetalRPG said:

I may catch some stick for this but I haven't seen the Lord of Plagues anywhere on this list.

Maybe it's because he's pretty low costed when you consider that he's brimming over with "powers'" but his powers effing suck. Nurgle's Rot is feeble and it can't be relied upon to produce, it can't even be relied upon for some of those happy moments that make things click for you. It's usually a complete non-factor in the game, so having it, and having the ability to dole it out, is worthless in my opinion.

On top of that he doesn't hit hard. He's fine as a support character I guess, but I'd never use him as a General.

I second this. 

Hes dire and every thing about him seems pretty meh...

which is a shame cos i loved painting him :)

Archived