The Clans join the Tallyband

Foz

Been running variations on the below shaven/nurgle daemons list for the past month or so and wondered what people's thoughts were.

Leaders
Great Unclean One (240)
Herald Of Nurgle (100)
Verminlord Deceiver (320)
Warlock Engineer (100)

Units
Plaguebearers Of Nurgle x 20 (200)
Plaguebearers Of Nurgle x 10 (100)
Plaguebearers Of Nurgle x 10 (100)
Nurglings x 3 (80)
Nurglings x 3 (80)
Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (80)
Ratling Gun Weapon Team x 1 (80)
Warpfire Thrower Weapon Team x 1 (60)

Behemoths

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Batallions
Tallyband of Nurgle (100)

Total: 2000/2000

Main design point is to use the plague bearers to be a decent meat shield that heals its self and gets on objectives whilst the skaven shoot out key targets. The deceiver then gives the list a mobile threat for my opponents to think about. I'm enjoying quite a bit thus far and feel it's reasonably solid as long as I keep my shooting units protected and get my target priority correct. Would be great to hear any suggestions or amendments people might have though.

Have you thought about taking Epidemius and swapping the lightning cannons for plague claw catapults? 

Or are you using the plague bearers more as big old tarpits to let the ratling guns pump out shots?

I would also consider swapping out the engineer for an arch warlock if you can scrounge the points from somewhere. He plays a little different, but you should give him a go. I tend to run one of each for the spell variety.

Archived