GA: Chaos, with a Tzeentchian twist

Lurd of Chench

I was curious as to how you'd solve the Jabberslythe the moment I saw the word in your list. You certainly did not disappoint, it's got that sweet Hordes of Chaos retro feel to it that makes it looks proper savage and unnatural, blending in perfectly with the rest of your units.

22 hours ago, Chikout said:

Wow this army looks great. I especially like the tzangors and the blood warrior conversions. Where did that demon prince come from? Is it a conversion? 

Thanks!

Yeah, the deamon Prince is a conversion from multiple kits. The torso and head is from Miercé Miniatures, the legs are part putty and part GW plastic horses, the left arm is from a crypt horror, the wing is from a bret pegasus knight. The stuff around the waist are spare thingiebobs from the bit box, a space marines commander thing, some spirit host ethereal strings and anot unknown mask. The spear shaft is from a frostlord and the blade is from mortarch Manfred :)

15 hours ago, Payce said:

I was curious as to how you'd solve the Jabberslythe the moment I saw the word in your list. You certainly did not disappoint, it's got that sweet Hordes of Chaos retro feel to it that makes it looks proper savage and unnatural, blending in perfectly with the rest of your units.

Yeah, the Jabberslythe is the "odd piece" along with the Bullgors. As you maybe can tell the force didn't start as a Tzeentchian army but is a little mixed. I'm planning on adding more units with the turquoise/blue theme to tie in better with the rest and drop the odd stuff eventually :)

The Jabberslythe is a Bones-model from Marauder Miniatures.

Archived