best chaos battlelines?

fued

Yes the bullgors are ridiculously fast. You have a 7 inch base move and with a drummer you can easily charge 12 inches. I have had charges over 20. Because of aoe buffs people like to bunch up and that just ensures you will make it to combat.

But they aren't battleline, only if u are loyal to beas army.

Anyway I dont like the bullgors because yes they are brutal when atack yes, but they are 12 wound with 5+ save for 180 points and 3 corpses (in matched play).

For theese i prefer a daemon prince of nurgle fliying, for example. I dont see bullgors as battleline spot.

I see him more like as support or "mace" spot, taking care of them. If you play vs shooting list, with expendable 60 points units (for example free people with 20-30 crossbowmen and/or 20-30 handguners and 2 or 3 units of 10 free guard (60 expendable points). They delete all ur bullgors for sure.

If they go in melé they crush 80% chance but you depend of enemy army, and not your own army thats why I dont like bullgors. So glasscanons and no corpses for matched play.

Anyway I dont like the bullgors because yes they are brutal when atack yes, but they are 12 wound with 5+ save for 180 points and 3 corpses (in matched play).

I played against the Bullgor Stampede at an event and it was an eye opening experience. I had the pride of the Stormcast - Dracoth Knights with a Hurricanum, but not enough pew pew. These guys were unbelievable - granted they had +1 to hit from Dark Avenger against Order, but they chainsawed though 3+ save rerolling ones and even 2+ save rerolling ones 5 wound models - even when I got the initial charge off and killed 3 models outright before he could activate. While the Bullgors themselves are quite expensive, the formation, the Doombulls themselves and the Ghorghon are very cheap so he can easily throw 3 big units at you. One double turn and they chomp through the core of your army. 

Archived