Bone splitters Warclan Battalions cost..

Foz

Hi Guys - sorry if this has been posted before but couldn't see it.

I just picked up the bonesplitterz book and was wondering how paying for the various battalions worked, namely the larger war clan battalions. When running these do I need to pay for just the war clan, or this plus the constituent battalions?

Also either way, would I then get an additional artefact just for each war clan or each individual formation in the war clan too?

I assume I can choose to deploy an entire war clan at once or in its constituent parts, however I see fit.

Thanks for your help guys, I'm sure it might be obvious but it was late last night I was looking and I'm too impatient to wait until I get home to look at the book again.

Hi,
You will get the artefacts for all battalions so for each rukk and warclan. You have to pay for every of them.And as the whole warclan works as one battalion you can deploy it at once- it is a good benefit to choose who makes the first move. And also if you will use some abbilities that affect the whole battalion it will work on all army (Gordrakk's command abbility)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived