Can't remember where I've seen this.

Hi, i'm new here. Despite having read a few topics this is my first time writing here. I'm doing this because I'm looking for some leaks I saw a while ago and that at the time many considered unreliable. Those leaks were talking about a model that was called "[SOMETHING] the Spear of the Everchosen". Now we all know that that was Abraxia, but at the time the only name (or should i say title) we knew her by was "Her Highness in Ruin" and therefore it was considered unreliable. I remember that in said leak there were other info of other factions as well but cannot remember any. Also a user on discord said they remember there was also Ascended Khul in that list, but it cannot be sure for them as well.

Now, since i most likely read it here, does anybody remember anything like that or am i just making this up? 

9 hours ago, Gitzdee said:

Seems like this was wishlisting based on the events of the Dawnbringer books? I havent read them myself but it seems like thats the case.

I don't really know because i kinda remember like if they actually mentioned a name for the character "Spear of the Everchosen" so in that case it'd be a pretty accurate guess

Well, Abraxia is mentioned in the first of the Dawnbringer books - it is just a brief mention (basically just one sentence), but she is clearly referred to as "Her Highness in Ruin" ("...though the Varanguard would name their instigator only as 'Her Highness in Ruin'..."). I started reading that book few days ago, so I'll check if she is mentioned later as well. 

15 hours ago, Luigi delle Bicocche said:

Hi, i'm new here. Despite having read a few topics this is my first time writing here. I'm doing this because I'm looking for some leaks I saw a while ago and that at the time many considered unreliable. Those leaks were talking about a model that was called "[SOMETHING] the Spear of the Everchosen". Now we all know that that was Abraxia, but at the time the only name (or should i say title) we knew her by was "Her Highness in Ruin" and therefore it was considered unreliable. I remember that in said leak there were other info of other factions as well but cannot remember any. Also a user on discord said they remember there was also Ascended Khul in that list, but it cannot be sure for them as well.

Now, since i most likely read it here, does anybody remember anything like that or am i just making this up? 

Ascended Khul was a rumour going around for a while but I don't believe it was ever substantiated by any of the actual rumour mongers. The only thing we've had confirmation wise is that Vandus and Khul's story is apparently concluding soon.

Khul Ascendant was in a vision of a Slaughterpriest when they were in battle in one of the stories on WHC I think?  Pretty darn cool, and I very much expect that after the year of the index, the next Khorne tome will have him go the way of Angron in 40k.