Age of Sigmar Readable Content Full List

Hi!

I am a huge collector, and that part includes collecting all the official books where there is some narrative campaign that expands the narrative of the Mortal Realms.

I have most of the material printed by GW but it seems I always find something else that was under my radar, so I decided to create the full list so I can get some help in case I still miss some of them (pretty likely from first edition) or if I finally got it complete, it could help someone else that was looking for a full list.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar 1 Ed. Box Book - July 2015
Mighty Battles in An Age of Unending War - July 2015 (Bigger Book sold Separately)
The Realmgate Wars: Quest for Ghal Maraz - August 2015
The Realmgate Wars: Balance of Power - February 2016
The Realmgate Wars: Godbeasts - April 2016
The Realmgate Wars: All-Gates - July 2016
Getting Started With Warhammer Age of Sigmar 1.0 - July 2016
Thunder and Blood -  June 2017
Blightwar - August 2017
Firestorm - September 2017
Malign Portents - February 2018

Warhammer Age of Sigmar 2 Ed. Core Book - June 2018
Storm Strike - June 2018
Tempest Souls - June 2018
Battle of Glymmsforge - June 2018
Getting Started With Warhammer Age of Sigmar 2.0 - June 2018
Soul Wars: Forbidden Power - June 2018
Wrath and Rapture - December 2018
Bane of the Mortal Realms - December 2018
Carrion Empire - February 2019
Looncurse - June 2019
Feast of Bones - October 2019
Aether War - January 2020
Soul Wars: Wrath of the Everchosen - February 2020
Shadow and Pain -  November 2020
Broken Realms I: Morathi - November 2020
Broken Realms II: Teclis - March 2021
Broken Realms III: Bel'akor - April 2021
Broken Realms IV: Kragnos  - May 2021

Warhammer Age of Sigmar 3 Ed. Core Book - July 2021
Getting Started With Warhammer Age of Sigmar 3.0 - July 2021
Fury of the Deep - January 2022
Arena of Shades - April 2022
Season of War: Thondia - April 2022
Echos of Doom - May 2022
Arcane Cataclysm - August 2022
Dawnbringers I: Harbingers - July 2023
Dawnbringers II: Reign of Brute - September 2023
Dawnbringers III: The Long Hunt - November 2023
Dawnbringers IV: The Mad King Rises - January 2024
Dawnbringers V: Shadow of the Crone - March 2024
Dawnbringers VI: Hounds of Chaos - May 2024

Did I miss anything?

The Mortal Realms and Stormbringer magazines might count here. Whilst not published by GW themselves they do have a bunch of lore included in them specific to themselves. Off the top of my head this includes a full campaign using the models in the magazine, in universe documents about the undead and beasts of the realms, narrative about battles involving various factions that might or might not be in the army books and, certainly in Stormbringer, a new City of Order that the narrative focuses on a little.

30 minutes ago, EonChao said:

The Mortal Realms and Stormbringer magazines might count here. Whilst not published by GW themselves they do have a bunch of lore included in them specific to themselves. Off the top of my head this includes a full campaign using the models in the magazine, in universe documents about the undead and beasts of the realms, narrative about battles involving various factions that might or might not be in the army books and, certainly in Stormbringer, a new City of Order that the narrative focuses on a little.

Yeah. It also includes new stuff like a new Stormhost, but I don't want to expand the games because otherwise we would have to include RP books and BL novels, but it is a good point indeed.

I'd say you can also include the other general handbooks - season of war they released. For 3rd, even if it's content was obviously mainly about rules, they actually put a different background story in each justifying the change of setting / rules every season (we're currently in Andtor right now).

Edited by Sarouan

Just now, Sarouan said:

I'd say you can also include the other general handbooks - season of war they released. For 3rd, even if it's content was obviously mainly about rules, they actually put a background story justifying the change of setting (we're currently in Andtor right now).

Uh, I was not purchasing General Handbooks because I thought they were all about rules and nothing else. Also, their look feels less professional than something like a Season of War book. I would check for some online to see if it is worth or not. Thanks!

I dunno if you can also consider the Warcry books since it's technically another game system, but there are also background in it about AoS setting (the Omnipoint in previous editions, now the Gnarlwood in Ghur), especially in the Ghur battle boxes describing the story behind each new warcry band and what they're fighting for in the Gnarlwood. I always enjoyed reading those.