(GH List Building) Seraphon!

Kinglizard

They are my favourite army but really don't seem that easy to build an effective list for, or at least one that utilises the great models it has (not just 1000 Saurus)

I haven't done that much digging but are their any decent competitive lists floating about? Anyone seen anything tasty on the battlefield with them?

The word on the street is that Kroak has been nerfed hard, but i don't fully see it, he is a tad overpriced but his only real magical nerf is the lack of Celestial Deliverance spamming, which is a drawback but not a play killer, right? the guy is mega tough and a really dangerous dude, Would love to get him on the battlefield with some confidence.

It's cuz he is too spendy and can only cast one of each spell at a time. 

I've been looking into Seraphon as well and I also find it hard to make a list. Skink Patrol seems like the best competitive list. Or that big one that allows all the heroes to use their CA

7 hours ago, Malakithe said:

It's cuz he is too spendy and can only cast one of each spell at a time. 

I've been looking into Seraphon as well and I also find it hard to make a list. Skink Patrol seems like the best competitive list. Or that big one that allows all the heroes to use their CA

What's skink patrol? heard of it, but never grazed my eyes upon the actual rules and requirements.

Eternity Starhost and Thunderquake Starhost - you should look at those two. The buffs are crazy.

The point with Kroak is that he is still good, but model with 540 points should do muuuch more. Compare Megaboss on Maw-Krusha and Kroak. Normal Slann should be fine (although still a bit pricey) with 3 spells/turn, even if his own spell is ******, constellations are very good and he buffs many units, especially in Thunderquake Starhost.

Archived