Cross-game Daemon Army Question

Souleater

General Warhammer question. Is it possible to build a legal mixed Chaos Power Daemon army for AoS, 40K and possibly HH?

Okay, looks like that’s a no-no for AoS. I would either have to play just one faction at a time, or convert things to be similar enough in 40K to be Plaguebearers, while being…er…something else…in AoS. Without it being confusing.

I’m not aiming for a competitive force, but I would want it to at least work on the table, if you see what I mean.

Thank you.

Edited by Souleater

I have had the same thought about my Tzeentch daemons.  Just keep in mind to focus on one god and that the 40K army would be almost twice as many models unless you use more than one greater daemons.  Soul Grinders are a good port through as they can be used in Slaves to Darkness and Chaos Daemons.  They have explicitly stated on the community site that they arnt going to be putting Chaos Daemons as they are in 40K in the HH or the Old World yet.  
If you like the durability of Plaguebearers then there are a lot of characters to buff them and the daemonic beasts they have are good chaff.  I think Plague Drones in particular are a good stall unit that could give the other units time to move up field.

• Thanks 1