Mawkrusher attacks?

Roostmanuva

I'm attending a very small local tourney on the weekend. I haven't played many games thus far and therefore I am slightly unsure on some rules, specifically if the mawkrusher gets all his attacks in close combat or has to choose one. It is worded with an "or" which suggest I'd have to choose one but then he seems massively over costed, what is the right way to play?

Hi Roost,

The Mawkrusha itself gets all of it's attacks. What you need to look at is the Description and what your Megawarboss is actually armed with.

For example, let's say my Mawkrusha and Megaboss are attacking in combat, and my Megaboss has a Choppa and Rip-tooth fist. I'd roll on the following profiles: 

Choppa

Rip-tooth Fist

Mawkrusha's Mighty Fists

Maw-krusha's Bladed Tail

Don't forget Destructive Bulk when you charge, too :)

I'm attending a very small local tourney on the weekend. I haven't played many games thus far and therefore I am slightly unsure on some rules, specifically if the mawkrusher gets all his attacks in close combat or has to choose one. It is worded with an "or" which suggest I'd have to choose one but then he seems massively over costed, what is the right way to play?

Is that the tournament at GameCube by any chance??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, Fastbear said:

My dream is to crush some low wound heroes in succession with destructive bulk, maybe send him through a portal with wizard support or something. :D

Once i ripped a stardrake apart in one round with big teef.

The angry cabbage hits like a truck, destructive bulk and punches are soooooo filthy.

Archived