Hello from Cardiff, South Wales

Cardiff Wargamer

Hello all, 

New to the forum and AOS. I am a member of the Viet Taff (Cardiff Wargames club), playing out of Firestom games Cardiff. 

As a club we have picked up AOS as our next system for a little slow grow campaign, starting November. Most of us are also playing in the "escalation league" put on by Firestorm games. 

Ive started with the Flesh eater courts strat collecting box. Hopefully expand on this in the future, enough to attend some event around the UK. 

Love on the scene at the moment, I started 8th in the end times, so didn't get long. And when AOS dropped, I'll be honest I didn't enjoy the rules, and the  sour tone from people who wanted square bases back, wasn't for me.

From what i see the community has grown anew as has the game. 

Look forward to meeting some of you on the event scene in the future.

??

Hi there!

I'm a member of another south wales wargaming group (although we pretty much just play AOS). Its great to hear other groups are giving it a go. We usually manage games once a week. When do you guys play in firestorm? If its OK with you next time you lot are down I may introduce myself. 

Cheers

Marc

aka meermouse

On 22 September 2016 at 7:59 AM, meermouse said:

Hi there!

I'm a member of another south wales wargaming group (although we pretty much just play AOS). Its great to hear other groups are giving it a go. We usually manage games once a week. When do you guys play in firestorm? If its OK with you next time you lot are down I may introduce myself. 

Cheers

Marc

aka meermouse

Thursdays we meet at Firestorm mate, come down and say hello if you like. 

Archived