Battle report: The Empire vs High Elves 2000 pts (video HD)

Feinar

I present to your attention the battle report: High Elves vs. the Empire! 2000 points. It was an epic and glorious battle! No other game evokes as much emotion and admiration as Warhammer Fantasy Battle! Interested to know your opinion about this battle! Happy viewing!

Edited by Feinar
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Feinar said:

I present to your attention the battle report: High Elves vs. the Empire! 2000 points. It was an epic and glorious battle! No other game evokes as much emotion and admiration as Warhammer Fantasy Battle (wrong, it's Malifaux)! Interested to know your opinion about this battle! Happy viewing!

I'm still viewing the whole report, but I want to add a bit of criticism! Of course it's just an opiniom of a random dude from a random forum, but here I go:

I think that the 3D statues and other "embelishments" makes the whole report a bit teddious to see, at least for me. Better to use static images without VFX  from the 90's unless the whole report uses this kind of esthetic. Another thing that I really enjoy inthis type of reports is to see their units when they are presented as part of your lists. I suggest to not change the typo in the same report if it's not a derivation of it: if you go with a gothic typo, stick with it until the end and use bold/italic/regular/medium/etc to create your own hyerarchy (Titles= bold+caps, Rules= regular or medium, Story=italic, etc...). 

Another suggestion is to buy a gimbal or cheap steady-cam to stabilize your own camera/phone. Something like this

Btw, if anyone is interested, Los Escribas del Viejo Mundo (Fantay fans) made a "documentary film" about The Battle fo Blackfire Pass (one of their biggest games with 18000 points on the table). Take a look because it's awesome (only in spanish):

Edited by Beliman