Looking for help from the Skaven vets!

Papapene

Slaughterpriest?

I'll sit him behind the of units and try cast his prayer that makes the opponent run towards my army. Maybe cast it on a shooting unit or hero that's outside of the range of the acolytes. I got the model with the white dwarf and I've painted it up and I really like it haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Malakithe said:

Slaughterpriest?

That's what I was thinking, though I suppose it's no different from Sayl, Archaon or Warp Lightning Cannons of Khorne :) 

I think it would work, especially Blood Bind. Move a unit right off an objective and into range of the Stormfiends. I kind of like the idea of Skaven becoming dedicated to the different gods, and could really add some flavor to the list. Warlord of Khorne (Slaughterpriest conversion).

Ahh didn't know he did that. So he casts a spell that compels people to get free hugs from the stormfriends?

Haha yeah enveloped in warp warmfire hugs! The other idea was using a bloodthirster with stormfiends and a warp grinder team. The bloodthirster can pull a unit in towards it with the whip D6 inches. That would be fun and much higher chance at going off but it's dedicating 900 points to a funny trick that might not even work that well if the opponent deploys properly haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived