Warcry - Miscellaneous Discussion

NinthMusketeer

• 2 months later...

Hello, I wanted to ask a question, if anybody knows where was it stated that the upcoming Warcry boxed set "Briar and Bone" is the last warcry release of current "season"; first season (starting with "Heart of Ghur" core set) included 4 big boxes and two small boxes I think (1 warband and 1 ally). With second season (starting with "Hunter and Hunted") so far we have two big boxes ("Hunter and Hunted", "Pyre and Flood"), third upcoming big box ("Briar and Bone"), the terrain expansion and two small boxes (2 warbands: Kruleboyz and Fyreslayers).

On all the various sites covering Warcry news and stuff I keep reading that the upcoming third box "Briar and Bone" is the final for this season, I guess this is based on the roadmap. But is it really the final box (meaning this season would only include 3 big boxes)?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, TubbyWargamerCZ said:

Hello, I wanted to ask a question, if anybody knows where was it stated that the upcoming Warcry boxed set "Briar and Bone" is the last warcry release of current "season"; first season (starting with "Heart of Ghur" core set) included 4 big boxes and two small boxes I think (1 warband and 1 ally). With second season (starting with "Hunter and Hunted") so far we have two big boxes ("Hunter and Hunted", "Pyre and Flood"), third upcoming big box ("Briar and Bone"), the terrain expansion and two small boxes (2 warbands: Kruleboyz and Fyreslayers).

On all the various sites covering Warcry news and stuff I keep reading that the upcoming third box "Briar and Bone" is the final for this season, I guess this is based on the roadmap. But is it really the final box (meaning this season would only include 3 big boxes)?

Thanks!

My guess it that its based on the roadmap. GW could have talked about it on the last reveal stream. I watched it without audio last time so i am not sure about that.

Thats said, i can see Warcry moving to another setting along with 4th edition. I understand why people would think that.