Found

shaywarren18

I have four armies I'm looking to move:

1. Idoneth Deepkin: 18xEels, 20xThralls, 10xReavers, 1xShark, 1xIdolan of Mathlan (Giant Wave Dude), 2x Akelian Kings, 1x Soulscryer, 1xTidecaster, 1x Shipwreck, 30x(?) Deepkin Dice.

This army is fully painted and based to a good quality. Army is built to usually go eel heavy, but can also go with an infantry mix.

2. Beastclaw Raiders: 4x Stonehorns (magnetized butts so riders can be Frostlord, Huskards, or Riders) (One Stonehorn has magnetized head so can be made into Thundertusk); 12x Mournfang Cavalry; 3x Yhettis, 4x Frost Sabres, 1xIcebrow Hunter, 1x mawpot, 12x very beefy Ogor dice, Battle Tome, Warscroll cards.

This army is fully painted and based, except for 1 Stonehorn and 4 mournfang which are primed. I played the hell out of this one, so I think a few Morunfang tusks are missing. List is obviously Stonehorn based, but Mournfang and other smaller units can be sprinkled in to taste.

3. Soulblight Gravelords: 20x BloodKnights; 20x Dire Wolves; Mannfred VonCarsten; Vengorian Lord, Prince Vordrahi, Vampire Lord, Radukar the Beast, Kritza, BattleTome.

This army is mostly painted. Not painted are the dire wolves (easy to do - I can even do it if you are totally adverse to painting), and Kritza. Obviously heavy on BloodKnights, but plays very differently depending on which heroes you include to support them.

4. Stormcast: 2x Knight Draconis, 8x Stormdrake Guard.  Yes, that's right, 10 dragons. All painted very nicely (plain bases though). Obviously no variety here, but if you want to jump to the front of the meta, here's your chance. 

I would be looking for cash only. PM me info and I can send pics if you have serious interest. I'm in the US btw.

Edited by annarborhawk