Looking for help when playing against Seraphon

azdimy

Been constantly losing against that army no matter the player. The bastilodon does kill a keeper in a single round of shooting and can shoot twice, none of my spells go off, they curse units easily with their terrain rule making all terrain in their deployment zone mystical for them. My meta is full of Seraphons and I am in desperate need of recommendations when facing them for my next event in a few weeks. Here s the list I m planning to run. It s heavy on coalition units to get more wounds with protection against mortal wounds, no deamon except for Be lakor which I ve had good results with in the past

Allegiance: Slaanesh
- Host: Godseekers Host
- Grand Strategy: Hold the Line
Triumphs:

Leaders
Glutos Orscollion, Lord of Gluttony (475)*
- General
- Lore of Pain and Pleasure: Battle Rapture
Be'Lakor, the Dark Master (360)**
- Allies

Battleline
11 x Blissbarb Archers (170)*
5 x Hellstriders with Hellscourges (135)*
5 x Hellstriders with Hellscourges (135)*

Units
20 x Chaos Warriors (400)**
- Hand Weapon & Shield
- Mark of Chaos: Slaanesh
- Reinforced x 1
5 x Chaos Knights (170)**
- Cursed Lance
1 x Slaves to Darkness Chaos Spawn (55)**

Endless Spells & Invocations
Mesmerising Mirror (80)
The Burning Head (20)

Core Battalions
*Battle Regiment
**Battle Regiment

Total: 2000 / 2000
Reinforced Units: 1 / 4
Allies: 360 / 400
Wounds: 123
Drops: 2

Not to be overly negative but Seraphon is one of the best books in the game (if not the best!) whilst Hedonites is decidedly not, so it's always going to be an uphill struggle to eke out a win against a competent Seraphon list/player.

A lot of their buffs are coming from low wound skink heroes who can potentially be sniped out.  If memory serves a lot of the monsters in the Thunder Lizard list are not heroes and can't issue their own command abilities, so if you can disrupt their battle line/movement you might be able to get an advantage there.  But generally it's just a very tough match up where you're going to need to be lucky as well as strategic, unfortunately.