Reaching out, and bad touching someone

Fireymonkeyboy

What about Skarr Bloodwrath? Once he dies, there is a good chance he'll come back and when he does you can set him up anywhere on the board 9" away from the enemy. You could have him charge in at the start and bring him back behind enemy lines later to cause havoc.

19 minutes ago, Wolden Spoons said:

I forgot the Soul Grinder. The other thing I'd include is tactics. Just running at your opponents and hoping for the best might be my inner Hannibal but sometimes it requires finesse.

If you get chance have a look at game one of Warlords from Games Workshop to see what I mean

This is the live feed from the recent tournament you're referencing?

FMB

7 hours ago, Fireymonkeyboy said:

Varard, do you find the Khorgies work well in larger numbers - I mean, does having three make them more than 3 times as good?

I find that just for 80pts i get a deamon princish model that debuffs my enemy, heals slightly (not that great should have been 2 wounds) can lick enemy units im already engage with at ranged with its tentacles /behind my own units lending in its strength to strengthen my front Battelines.

Thats base.

Having 3 allows me to spread the debuff they produce around my whole vanguard while supporting/lending their strength as described above.

More targets for my opponent to think about on top of my chaff warhounds and my chaff/beatsticks bloodreavers. 

I do sometimes run my khorgorath's in a group of 3 and use a blood stoker to run them up and smash into a target (great against hordes).

I just think for 80pts i get a deamon prince without hero slot, a tanky monster taking no behemoth slots,  , i really dont care if my opponent kills them as they are 20 more pts than 10 reavers while buffing my army.

Just never saw the hate;

Decent profile for costs, an ability that just dosent jump off the warscroll and a gorgeous model.

Archived