Building off of Shadow & Pain half

Shufflefeel

Hello! So I was gifted the Slaanesh half of the Shadow and Pain box and I was curious what I should get to build from there. I’d like to hopefully reach out for a buying guide to build to 1000 then eventually 2000. I quite like the mortal units of the army so I’d like to stick in that realm. Any help with tactics and how to play would be super appreciative as well. I’m not planning to be super competitive just want to have fun and steal some casual games. 

That box gives you a good start with 4 battleline units. You ll want to get more deamonettes to be able to summon 30 as 1 unit, the fane of Slaanesh,  our terrain piece to summon from then you will need more heroes. If you like the mortal side I would suggest Sigvald and a shardspeaker to cast mystic shield.

You ll now have about 1k

Going to 2k you can invest in more expensive heroes like Glutos and a keeper of secret that you can field (always with an amulet of destiny) or summon.  Add some painbringers or twinsouls to taste

The way the army plays is to play the objectives and generate as many depravity points as you can early to replenish your army before you get tabled. If you can generate enough, you can win some games.

None of our subfactions really stand out so if there s a command trait and/or artefact you like from one sub faction , pick that one. Although when playing Sigvald,  Lurid Haze a sub faction of Invaders from the Wrath of the Everchosen expansion book makes the most sense as it gives you the ability to redeploy Sigvald in enemy line and charge with him on turn 1

• Like 3