Faction vs Alliance.

Ben

I like factions, taking perhaps 2 or 3 within a Grand Alliance to build my army. Or even from different Grand Alliances. Seems to me there could be some interesting army builds if you limit to say 2 factions, but from any Alliance. From a hobby perspective I like being able to pick up some of the new hotness and field it with my army without buying an entire force.

However, some of the newer factions only have one or two units. Once more releases come out and these smaller factions are filled out a bit, collecting one faction could be nice. But at the moment there is a lot of great hobby (and gaming) variation to be had by mixing it up, which I hope to embrace. 

I guess I play key words abd theme more than anything. My Chaos is all across the alliance as long as it has Nurgle key word but my Skyeater Ogors have no greenskins other than a gnob or two. Until my brutes and meganob come in anyway. 

On 4/25/2016 at 4:07 PM, Ben said:

Tell that to my Legion!!!

5th at SCGT.  No mixed alliance crutch here! 

I'm really amazed.  Someone's been telling the world how awful Chaos Dwarfs are for episode after episode, I just didn't think it could be done.  Glad you proved that dude wrong.

Archived