Umbral Spellportal and spells measured from the base of the caster

Backbreaker

Question

Hi guys,

My question concern spells that have an area of effect measured from the base of the caster. For example, the signature spell of the Warsong Revenant or Teclis. 

These spells can be cast on a spellportal and then the area of effect will be measured from the second spellportal?

I'm adding a bonus question: the bonus to casting of a warsong revenant or from a throne of vines can be added to the roll result of the signature spell of this model? (you roll dices equal to the casting roll)

2 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, Backbreaker said:

Hi guys,

My question concern spells that have an area of effect measured from the base of the caster. For example, the signature spell of the Warsong Revenant or Teclis. 

These spells can be cast on a spellportal and then the area of effect will be measured from the second spellportal?

I'm adding a bonus question: the bonus to casting of a warsong revenant or from a throne of vines can be added to the roll result of the signature spell of this model? (you roll dices equal to the casting roll)

Yes to both questions :)

• Thanks 1