Stormcast Eternals 3.0 - There is no "a" in Vindictors

PJetski

41 minutes ago, feadair said:

Yep, buying and painting new thunderstrike models will solve the issue.

i mean sure, not really a solution but if you want the new Ruination stuff you'll end up with new liberators yes?

i'm not saying this isn't frustrating but out of everything getting cut having to proxy your older Liberator prime seems trivial compared to Sacrosanct, especially when it seems that more people have the ETB liberators than the multipart ones.

when I was getting into the hobby one of the big tips for SCE was to buy the first Underworlds warband to get a grandhammer for liberators and pick up cheap secondhand starter halves instead of paying full price for the multipart.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CommissarRotke said:

i mean sure, not really a solution but if you want the new Ruination stuff you'll end up with new liberators yes?

i'm not saying this isn't frustrating but out of everything getting cut having to proxy your older Liberator prime seems trivial compared to Sacrosanct, especially when it seems that more people have the ETB liberators than the multipart ones.

when I was getting into the hobby one of the big tips for SCE was to buy the first Underworlds warband to get a grandhammer for liberators and pick up cheap secondhand starter halves instead of paying full price for the multipart.

Don’t worry, as someone who started with the 2nd edn, I have plenty of Sacrosanct too. That is why I said the warscroll ‘adds insult to injury’. Banning the most common weapons loadout used on old minis just seems petty and unnecessary. For me, it demonstrates a pattern of a lack of concern towards pre-existing customers, which in my case means that I will be hesitant to buy anything relating to AoS in the future. 

Edited by feadair