The war against the grey

Uprising

Hello, everyone!

I currently live near pittsburgh, Pa(play at legions, great store).  We have a group of 11 people playing AoS monthly their.  We Are starting a campaign, and a ladder event next month.  If you wish to play, send me a message, and we can start gaming!

Now about myself.  I have a confession, I have so many armies because of enjoyment of AOS.  I tried to get in 8th, but got blogged down by painting 150+ models.  With AoS, 70 models and I have an army.  The game is so much fun, and fits me perfectly.  Because of this, I have so many armies, that need painted.  I have found that blogs, and forums help/motivates people to paint/play/learn tactics.  Also big into sos fluff!   So, let start the war against the grey!

My armies:  Marshal of the Marsh(Sylvaneth), Sons of Sotek(Lizardmen), Averland( empire), Flesh Eater Courts, The Scarecrones (Jack o lantern led by scarecrow necromancerArmy),  Ironjawz, beast claw, Gutbuster(Pirates ogors), Greek Beastmen, Nurgle Rotbringers + Nurgle Daemons, Khorne bloodbound +Khorne Daemons, and Cult of cthulhu (Tzeentch Daemons)  

I have too many armies…. 

Archived