Archaeon in Tzeentch!

Icetea

Hi team! Question!

I’ve seen a couple of competitive lists with Archaeon and Kairos and a couple of horrors. 

im not sure how to play this list against horde heavy armies? Like nurgle spamming 2 groups of 30 plague bearers or 2 groups of 30 savage orruks with 3 up save. 

I see this army as being very thin with low damage output. 
At the same time, it looks like a lotta fun as I love Kairos and Archaeon!

any help would be amazing. 

Edited by Icetea

@Icetea It's consistently done well in quite a few tournaments the last few months. Here's a couple examples of games from The Honest Wargamer from a few weeks back:

Archaon List Games

The damage isn't really bad, not much different than 9-12 Flamers in my opinion. Archaon can quite easily wipe out hordes or stick around while you cap objectives.. Kairos + Portal is obviously quite good at sniping heroes and\or pulling things closer for Archaon to charge, especially T1. I would say to watch those vods of the games and you'll have a good impression of how it works.

You guys are are both absolutely amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing 🥳

I was looking for honest warhammer content but could never find it. 
also BulldogHammer, I saw their video once, but I clicked their link and saw they uploaded a lot more videos! Thanks for sharing.