Hosts of Slaanesh homebrew battletome

brbrbrbrbr

Download Link

After PraetorDragoon posted his brayherd supplement yesterday, now's my turn!

Note that this is a slightly updated version from the one I posted on Reddit earlier today, featuring a slightly prettier front page and a couple rule amendments and clarifications.

This thing is 34 pages long and contains a total of 3 battle traits (one for each Slaanesh subfaction described in GA:Chaos: the Pretenders, Seekers and Invaders), 12 command traits (three generic and three for each subfaction), 12 artefacts (six available for daemons, six for mortals), a new lore of magic with 6 spells, and 22 warscroll battalions.

Those of you who are deep in Oldhammer may recognize some stuff that's been ported or inspired from older publications, and don't worry that I read a LOT of slaanesh fluff and crunch when making this!

Hope you like it.

Looks super fun!

• Acquiescence should be casting value of 6 at least. It's super powerful to make a unit attack last.
  • You should specify in the battalions that the the mortal units must be marked with Mark of Slaanesh. That will stop some shenanigans with other Chaos Gods.

Overall it looks a lot of fun. And a massive number of battalions, all look fun :)

5 hours ago, Bowlzee said:

• You should specify in the battalions that the the mortal units must be marked with Mark of Slaanesh. That will stop some shenanigans with other Chaos Gods.

It is actually precized on page 3, but you're the second person to make that remark so it's certain that I should make it much clearer.

Thanks for the reply!

Archived