New Poster

WarCrier

Hello everyone! 

New to the forum! Old school gamer that's been around TTGs since the early 90s. Searched out a Warcry specific forum because my friends and I are starting a WC-specific community in our Knoxville, Tennessee area, and I just want to be able to bounce ideas off other enthusiasts! I am not a "super poster" but I hover around reading other people's stuff and looking at your hobby pics. 

Warcry, IMHO, is the absolute best thing to come out for TTGs since Mordheim (my first true TTG love), but, by modern standards, is completely superior. I absolutely love everything about it and its forum will be where you find me most of the time. My current warbands are Cypher Lords (could you tell?😁), Nighthaunts and Ogres. I want to build an Order warband but haven't decided on what I want to build yet. The new Khainites look really nice and seem to be a Cypher Lord/Untamed Beast lovechild - but we can discuss that later. 

Thanks so much for reading my intro and I look forward to chatting with everyone. If you are in the Knoxville area, follow me! We will get together and throw some dice! 

Edited by WarCrier
  • Like 1

Welcome to the forums @WarCrier and hope to see and hear more from your warcry adventures and battles. It is indeed a very neat game mode and all the build in card and terrain set systems make it very fast to get to the table. Hope you've managed to jump into the new Catacombs set and can give its 2D dungeon crawling mode a try  with your local group!