Eternity Stair old/original warscroll?

Angela

The subtitle to this topic should be "Or have I lost my mind?"

A while back, I stumbled across a warscroll for the Eternity Stair and I thought, "This sounds awesome! I need one of those." And after much searching, I found one for a somewhat reasonable price, bought it and went to download the warscroll. The current warscroll doesn't seem as awesome as I remember and I cannot find a different warscroll anywhere.  Have I lost my mind or at one point did the warscroll have more than Mystical and an Eternity of Pain on it?  Does anyone have the original warscroll? Googling has gotten me nowhere.  And I know the rules have changed, but I only play at home and I'm willing to house rule in the cool old scenery rules instead the current generic ones.

Yeah they updated the Scenery warscrolls a few years back to be more streamline with AoS2. Which was fine but I missed the fun little extras the original Scenery scrolls had like Walls and Fences having even that little signpost on the model give you a movement boost with "signpost to war".  Just the Narrative lover in me. :D

Here's a link to the pdf but if it doesn't work then just Google "AoS Scenery Compendium" for the old scenery warscroll rules.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Compendiums/warhammer-aos-scenery-en.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjKx_y7zIzrAhXPFzQIHQB4BpMQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw01trda-04b6buKIZ3yyk3S

Edit: there's a legacy compendium archive here too you can look at.

Edited by Baron Klatz
  • Thanks 1