Barak Zhar-Ramad: City of The Ashen Storm

2 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

Hey everyone, with the city sadly reaching completion(*cries of anguish*) I’m looking to start my next army, maybe make them sworn enemies of the City of Ashes..... here are my choices

Cult of the Burning Truth(disciples)

The Ashen Maws(Mawtribes)

unamed Ossiarch army

Cult of the Drowning Rat(deep sea based skaven)

Corrupted Fyreslayers

let me know below, and tune in later for the Arkanauts of Barak Zhar-Ramad!

I think the Cult of the Drowning Rat sounds really cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone I’m back! Sorry I got distracted with an army of Night Lords and am just trying to avoid burn out during Ramadan. Anyways here’s a picture of a Barak Zhar-Ramad arkanaut. Unlike in “regular” kharadron society Arkanaut prospects are trained are graded as a team in an ancient game known as Zhariz. The recruits scavenge weapons from either their family’s vaults or from their old maintenance jobs, and with each loss one person must sacrifice a limb to Hashut(leading to some crude bionic replacements). In real life this was just my excuse to use the blood bowl team as a conversion base.60B3422B-C710-4D2C-A38B-130CA4155248.jpeg.1786a44536db8acf62fe8acc5c4e684e.jpeg

• LOVE IT! 1

The hunt for Hashut’s Breath is a tireless young one, it is nearly impossible to find. So who better to sniff out this precious gift than one whose life truly depends on it?

-unknown Aether-Prophet of Barak Zhar-Ramad....

finally finished the aether khemist conversion! He’s a bit simple paint wise compared  to Feraq, but his armour is a bit more intricate so it’sEBD9C4DE-B84B-4741-B5CC-71E6080800AB.jpeg.5fe5aacbec2d25a1d8e20aed582d4b69.jpeg

balances out. Up next are the finished arkanauts and a gunhauler!

• LOVE IT! 1

12 hours ago, TheR00zle said:

The hunt for Hashut’s Breath is a tireless young one, it is nearly impossible to find. So who better to sniff out this precious gift than one whose life truly depends on it?

-unknown Aether-Prophet of Barak Zhar-Ramad....

finally finished the aether khemist conversion! He’s a bit simple paint wise compared  to Feraq, but his armour is a bit more intricate so it’sEBD9C4DE-B84B-4741-B5CC-71E6080800AB.jpeg.5fe5aacbec2d25a1d8e20aed582d4b69.jpeg

balances out. Up next are the finished arkanauts and a gunhauler!

Very nicely done, I love this one! The arkanauts look very interesting as well.