Built-in Portable Airbrush Compressors

Kyriakin

Has anyone tried the built-in portable compressors from eBay, Amazon (etc.)?

https://www.amazon.com/Ergonomic-Airbrush-Portable-Rechargeable-Compressor/dp/B07YBZKM1F/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

I want to do some basic zenithial work on small models, but am currently based in China for 6 months and do not want to ship my large compressor (etc.) over from the UK.

If it would work for basic zenithial and base coating work, this portable option would be ideal. It says it goes up to 25 psi - which would be adequate for my needs -  but am not sure if that is the limit to what the compressor can achieve, or the limit to what the airbrush can handle.

Edited by Kyriakin

Eh i'd say just get one of the small compressors. The problem I can see with that at a glance is bulk. It's putting a huge can in your hand when you want to do airbrushing work on fine detail, small models. So I can see whilst its cheap it would also be an utter pain to use in a practical sense unless you're doing really basic work (like undercoating a model). 

I know they've put erganomic in the title but that just means they've curved the handle a bit. I don't see it as a practical design for model work; at least compared to just holding an airbrush in hand with cable connected.