My new list

Andrethegreat

As a new AOS player, I'm not sure if list are legal. I'm sorry if asking this to much but here is my new list.  

Allegiance: Stormcast Eternals
- Stormhost: Hammers of Sigmar

Leaders
Lord-Aquilor (180)
- General
- Trait: We Cannot Fail
- Artefact: Spellshield
- Mount Trait: Savage Loyalty
Neave Blacktalon (120)

Battleline
5 x Vanguard-Hunters (110)
- Boltstorm Pistols and Shock Handaxes
- Boltstorm Pistols and Storm Sabres

Units
3 x Vanguard-Palladors (180)
3 x Vanguard-Raptors with Hurricane Crossbows (140)
3 x Vanguard-Raptors with Hurricane Crossbows (140)
3 x Vanguard-Raptors with Longstrike Crossbows (170)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
3 x Aetherwings (50)
6 x Gryph-Hounds (140)

Battalions
Vanguard Auxiliary Chamber (140)
Vanguard Angelos Conclave (160)
Vanguard Justicar Conclave (120)

Total: 1970 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 3
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 112

Its not. You miss the mandatory 3 Knights from the V. Auxiliary Chambe battalion. So drop the dogs, change Neave to Zephyros only, change the one Longstrike to Hurricane, add a Venator and an Azyros.  Voila 2000pts and a 1 drop army. Also make use of the extra 3 command points and the 4 artefacts you have now. E.g luckatone to Venator, Ignax to Aquilor aso. A fun army to play, but unf not that competitive..the battalions are bad for those costs. With longstrike maybe, just maybe..but cant squeeze them in on 2k game. Cheers

Edited by Milano
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Milano said:

Its not. You miss the mandatory 3 Knights from the V. Auxiliary Chambe battalion. So drop the dogs, change Neave to Zephyros only, change the one Longstrike to Hurricane, add a Venator and an Azyros.  Voila 2000pts and a 1 drop army. Also make use of the extra 3 command points and the 4 artefacts you have now. E.g luckatone to Venator, Ignax to Aquilor aso. A fun army to play, but unf not that competitive..the battalions are bad for those costs. With longstrike maybe, just maybe..but cant squeeze them in on 2k game. Cheers

Just a detail, but I think you can keep Neave, as the battallion only requires KNIGHTS-ZEPHYROS (as in the keyword). Also, if you go Hammers of Sigmar, the first artifact should be the one forced by the Stormhost (God Forged Balde or something like that)

• Like 1

Marc, yes he could keep Neave..keyword fits, but the 20points more are a problem. The list is already on 2k exactly.

I mean he could change the Venator to a Zephyros and take those 20pts save to keep Neave. But that would make the list even worse. 

ps. A Zephyros with a Blade of Judgement artifact is actually as good as Neave. If you have the artefact spot left. But then no Ignax scales 😃 cant have them all I guess

4 minutes ago, Andrethegreat said:

Thanks guy's,  I was just trying to figure out how to fit in the long rang Raptors. 

You can’t currently. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a points drop🤞 on battalions or units. Probably wont happen on units a 3rd time

• Like 1