AoS Spell Cards

TalesOfSigmar

Hey guys, I'm currently in the process of making Spell Cards for some of the battletomes and thought I'd share them.

So far I've got Skaven and Ossiarch Bonereapers done which can be found below;

SKAVEN - https://www.talesofsigmar.co.uk/2019/04/skaven-age-of-sigmar-spell-cards.html

OSSIARCH BONEREAPERS - https://www.talesofsigmar.co.uk/2019/12/ossiarch-bonereaper-spell-cards.html

Plans to do the following over the Christmas period;

Stormcast Eternals

Flesh Eater Courts

Sylvaneth

Ogor Mawtribes

Daughters of Khaine

If anyone has requests for others let me know and I'll add them to the list to do.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to you all!

Chalmers

1837838953_ArcaneCommand.png.b2d5e8a13408222dc90d9151aa9c1a0d.png1098280154_2.Splinter.png.8a3606c0df6981b087e11045ed390a08.png

• Like 6

Great work they really look awesome. However there is two things I don’t get. First, how come you have made no backsides of the spell cards?

Also, From looking at the PDF I can’t figure out how the cards are suposse to look when cut out. Seem the Hexagon shape will be cut in half ruinibg the casting number.

12 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

Great work they really look awesome. However there is two things I don’t get. First, how come you have made no backsides of the spell cards?

Also, From looking at the PDF I can’t figure out how the cards are suposse to look when cut out. Seem the Hexagon shape will be cut in half ruinibg the casting number.

I made some backers for the Skaven ones but when trying to print double sided they didn’t align properly I normally put them in Magic the Gathering card holders anyway so the back is normally obscured anyway :) 

For cutting if you laminate the whole sheet and then cut around the grid you’ll have the cards just as is with a little bit of a white background. You could cut around the edge of each card if you really wanted to but think they’d look a little odd. 

Merry Christmas! 

1 hour ago, Sleboda said:

They really do look neat! I'm a big believer in supporting the rights of creators, so before I download, I gotta ask:

Do you have permission from GW and Blizzard to use their artwork?

Of course I’ve not got permission from GW or Blizzard. I’m not making money out of it just making something of use for the community. Can’t see it being a problem. 😂

Not to start an argument, but it's a common misconception that as long as you are not making money, you can use copyrighted materials.

A creator owns what they created, and it's up to them to decide how it's used, for profit or not.

For example, note that many reference sheets and the like in GW books have a note that says something like "permission granted to photocopy this page for personal use." They put this note in there because if they didn't, even though you are not making money off of it, you would not have the legal right to copy it.

Anyway, not trying to be mean. Just pointing out that the unauthorized use of the property of other creators is just that, unauthorized. I'll pass until you get their permission.

• Like 1